Monday, January 11, 2010

Elmo Potty Chair Potty Training Delima..?

Potty Training delima..? - elmo potty chair

Well, my daughter is just about: 2 We prefer Bagan to his 2nd Birthday.
She chose a pottty Winnie the Pooh. We are the biggest deal out of the bathroom in time, even Sone Osing for us on the path of the bathroom
We have read your book, toilet Elmo when she is sitting in his chair equipped bathroom ....
and stickers and stamps provided when they revive. Everything is always very optimistic and positive.

After about 2 weeks, stayed dry during all 3 days!
He spent the night at my mother and said she was at all times.
But now, nothing.

From time to time - you need to the bathroom "big bet" and refused his. (As good as refusinig Boster with the chair at the table) and a sounding little jump out and shouted: "STICKER !??!"

Sometimes when I'm going to "change the morning classes is completely dry. I asked if she should go, and she said" mama "and then 10 minutes later, soaked ..
I'm baffled. SUGGESTIONS?

3 comments:

dixiepra... said...

Yes, I know what I've got a little boy of almost 3 years, and I began training in the bathroom when he about 2 months or even years before they are 2 and doing very well done, if the number one but number 2 is for children are in the toliet so you must decide where to shoot them, but I tried to be my daughter in the toliet presence, without themselves, but they help him and his little chair and some climbing to do and it is stay there, but it went into the toliet so far. What we do is talk to him while he is sitting, but must be consistent \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt IN OTHER WORDS TO KEEP THE CONSERVATION take his daily program NOOOOOO regardless sit, whether you are or not, and will eventually hanging PARTY ANYWAYS figure and for themselves. What we do not give up and do not help, their names will only do her pain and also lead to more delays \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt or problems with it. You can, if she says that there is something like I'm lost, you can "Yes, but you pee "and let him know that it is wrong to make this not fun, or names such as CALL or insulting words or something like that. Hope this helps too s" There's more to MENITON, try a book, which read like this.

Tiffany said...

I feel no advice on how to start it all over again, but you do better, my son is 2 years and 4 months and was composed almost entirely pot a month ago and now he 's not even sit on the is potty! No idea, why not do it if I said, no crying, and the question of whether he should go. I leave the pot on his big boy underwear and put 5 minutes later, he pees on the floor, then removes his underwear, because they are disgusting!

They just told me that he is now a power struggle and wait until you are ready to. Good luck! If you find something that works please let me know!

Tiffany said...

I feel no advice on how to start it all over again, but you do better, my son is 2 years and 4 months and was composed almost entirely pot a month ago and now he 's not even sit on the is potty! No idea, why not do it if I said, no crying, and the question of whether he should go. I leave the pot on his big boy underwear and put 5 minutes later, he pees on the floor, then removes his underwear, because they are disgusting!

They just told me that he is now a power struggle and wait until you are ready to. Good luck! If you find something that works please let me know!

Post a Comment